Choosing the Best Tile for your Swimming Pool
When it comes to making your pool look aesthetically pleasing, choose natural stone tiles, as they give your pool a sophisticated style while at the same time, achieving slip resistance. Natural stone tiles are specified by artists, interior designers, and landscape artists, to give a timeless, and very organic appearance. We would like to introduce our new range of pool tiles, the Sukabumi Green tiles, which come in many sizes. They are longer lasting than artificial stone tiles and are resistance to corrosion. Also known as quartzite-green stone, Sukabumi green is a type of quartzite that has a distinct greenish hue. It is exactly this unique luster and shade that makes Sukabumi Green ideal for pools. Sukabumi Green’s composition is stronger than the average quartzite. It does not break easily, so it can enjoyed by more generations to come.
Sizes (AAA Export Quality) 100 x 100 x 10 mm, 150 x 150 x 10 mm, 200 x 200 x 10 mm
Weight: 22 kg per sqm
Finish Cut: honed or saw cut
Applications: Swimming pools, water features
Sealing Required: No
Sukabumi Green, like other quartzite’s has many advantages:
- It is thermally stable. It does not absorb heat easily.
- It is also water resistant. It has very low absorption rate.
- It is not prone to scratching. It has high abrasion resistance.
- It is not slippery to users, making it less susceptible to accidents
- When it comes to making your pool look aestheti...
- Some names for GREEN STONE Sukabumi : Natural J...